Eightfold Institute of Australia (EIA) is seeking expression of interest from suitably experienced Receptionist and Admin Support due to recent expansion.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties but not limited to:
- Maintaining the operations of the reception area
- Organising appointments for managers, trainers/assessors and students
- Providing information on services available to the general public
- General administration duties, such as, filing, record keeping of organisations documentation.
- Respond to phone calls and queries from students and stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc duties, as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive attitude and professional presentation
- Attention to details and multi tasking
- Work under pressure and ability to prioritise work
- Exceptional customer service to our students, trainers and team members
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and customer databases, (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- VET sector knowledge and experience will be very highly regarded
A salary will be offered appropriate with skills and experience. The job will be full time, with hours to be worked between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, with some Saturday shifts on a rotating basis.
If you would like to register your interest, simply complete the on-line application and attach your resume.