Applications Open: Immediately
Location: Abbotsford, Victoria
Work Type: 3+ Days p/week
Project Duration: 10 – 12 Week Duration
What Makes Us Different?
Our vision is to make work placement a reality for all tertiary students.
How do we do it? We organise 120 hours part time internships for current tertiary students and recent graduates to support them in gaining relevant industry experience that is linked to their studies.
We have placements open now and are looking for eligible graduates and students to commence Accounting internships.
About our host company
Our host company offer tailored consulting services in Business Strategy& Advisory, Website Development & Online Marketing and Financial Consulting. Our services are aimed at improving the profitability of your business and providing you with a direct return on your investment.
Our host company use innovative methods to unlock your hidden potential and steer your business to success.
As part of the placement, the successful applicant will receive:
- Guidance and mentoring from senior staff
- Professional reference upon completion
- Practical experience working with an established Australian business
Placement Activities, Responsibilities & Project Details:
- The student will be involved in the following tasks:
- Participate in client meetings
- Work with senior staff developing budgets
- Financial modelling
- Assessment and review of client financials
- Creating business plans
- Market financial research
- General administration as required
What Are We Looking For:
- Students or recent graduates welcome
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and process focused
- Experience using Xero / MYOB or other Accounting software
- Applicants please attach your current resume and covering letter. The successful student should:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and prioritise their workload to meet deadlines
- Organisational skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
To apply for this internship, the candidate must be:
- Located in Australia within reasonable distance of the placement
- Commit to 3+ days a week for a professional internship
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume to apply for this role and send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Fees Apply. Payment plan options are available.