Applications Open: Immediately
Location: Maribyrnong Street, Footscray, Victoria
Work Type: 2-3 Days p/week - (Wed / Thursday Part Time)
Project Duration: 8 Week Duration
Classification: Business Analysis / Research and Development Grants
Remuneration: $35 per day (travel and meal allowance)
What Makes Us Different?
Our vision is to make work placement a reality for all tertiary students.
How do we do it? We organise 120 hours part time internships for current tertiary students and recent graduates to support them in gaining relevant industry experience that is linked to their studies.
We have placements open now and are looking for eligible graduates and students to commence Marketing internships.
About our host company
We’re a team which assists companies to lodge applications in accessing rebates for the Research and development Tax Incentive and the Export Marketing and Development Grant.
Their expertise focuses on offsetting certain costs of a company in carrying out eligible activities to create new or improved products, processes and services.
As part of the placement, the successful applicant will receive:
- Work in teams to deliver on real projects relevant to industry
- Guidance and mentoring from senior staff
- Professional reference upon completion
- Practical experience working with an established Australian business
- Network with businesses in the community
- Daily travel and meal allowance
Placement Activities, Responsibilities & Project Details:
- Some of the projects you could expect to complete during your placement include:
- Write, submit and present project sheets (on behalf of different clients)
- Conduct additional research activities (relevant as per client needs)
- Draw on prior project documentation to support new client/business case work
- Support host company to document successful client case studies and results
What Are We Looking For:
- Students or graduates welcome
- Current students seeking study credits for practical placement
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment attention to detail and process focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution and initiative focussed
- The ability to work independently and prioritise their workload to meet deadlines
- Organisational skills and willingness to learn
To apply for this internship, the candidate:
- Commit to 3 days a week for a professional internship.
- Wednesday and Thursday Required with one flexible day chosen by the candidates.
- Commit to an 8 week project based internship
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume to apply for this role and send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Fees Apply. Payment plan options are available.