Work Type: 120 hours part time internship
Classification: Data Analytics / Business Analysis, Paid Internship
What Makes Us Different?
Our vision is to make work placement a reality for all tertiary students.
How do we do it? We organise 120hr part time internships for current tertiary students and recent graduates to support them in gaining relevant industry experience that is linked to their studies.
About the host company:
The host company is a logistics and removal company based in Melbourne. The company has a business to business (B2B) logistics division as well as a buisness to consumer (B2C) division specialising in residential home moves.
As part of the placement, the successful applicant will receive:
● Guidance and mentoring from senior staff
● Professional reference upon completion
● Practical experience working with an established Australian business
Placement Activities & Responsibilities:
● Data based research project on logistics/courier/freight forwarding industry to support the business in validating data and making strategic decisions
● Learn how to Validate gap analysis report
● Learn how to Analyse financial analytics/ratio and costing
What Are We Looking For:
Students or graduates welcome
● Candidates with Data Analysis/Computer Science/Mathematics/MBA qualifications
● Current students seeking study credits for practical placement
● Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment attention to detail and process focused
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Solution and initiative focussed
● Organisational skills and willingness to learn
To apply for this internship, the candidate:
● Commit to 2-3 days a week for a professional internship.
● Commit to a 120 hour project based internship
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume and covering letter to apply for this role and send applications to: email@example.com or click the "REGISTER NOW" button below
Service Fees Apply. Payment plan options are available.