Location: Footscray, Victoria
Work Type: 8 Week Project / Part Time 3 days p/week, Paid Internship
Classification: Marketing / Social Media
About the host company:
The host company is a logistics and removal company based in Melbourne. The company has a business to business (B2B) logistics division as well as a business to consumer (B2C) division specialising in residential home moves.
The Opportunity - Project Brief:
Innovative moving and logistics disruptor. Project to raise general awareness of the brand and their services whilst the firm works on its tech play.
Collaborate with the design team on info graphic promotional video, research competitors Facebook strategies and develop a portfolio of innovative content ideas.
Placement Activities, Responsibilities & Project Details:
Successful candidates can expect to participate in the following activities;
- Collaborate with Marketing Team on an Info Graphic Video submission
- Learn how to Re-design submission of Mooval's print and digital marketing collateral
- General administration as required
What Are We Looking For:
- Students or graduates for a Graphic design/visual communications qualification desired
- Current students seeking study credits for practical placement
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment attention to detail and process focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution and initiative focussed
- Organisational skills and willingness to learn
To apply for this internship, the candidate:
- Commit to 2-3 days a week for a professional internship
- Skilled in Adobe CSS packages
- Knowledge of storyboards and infographics
- Working days Wednesday - Friday weekly
- Commit to an 8-week project based internship
Service Fees Apply. Payment plan options are available.