Applications Open: Immediately
Location: Sydney, NSW
Work Type: 3+ days p/week (Flexible)
Project Duration: 12 week’s Part time (120 hours)
Classification: PHP Development
What Makes Us Different?
Our vision is to make work placement a reality for all tertiary students.
How do we do it? We organise 120 hours part time internships for current tertiary students and recent graduates to support them in gaining relevant industry experience that is linked to their studies.
We have placements open now and are looking for eligible graduates and students to commence Engineering internships.
About our host company
We’re a team of digital experts, together we are Your Digital Partner. Each team member has a fantastic track record demonstrating consistent performance and delivery of ROI.
The team embodies a variety of digital knowledge and expertise. Our mix of talents ensures that our work is well critiqued and contributed to before it leaves our doors, guaranteeing a high quality output and brilliant results for you every time.
As part of the placement, the successful applicant will receive:
- Professional reference upon completion
- Mentoring and support from senior personnel
- Study credits (students must determine this with their tertiary provider)
Placement Activities, Responsibilities & Project Details:
- Some of the projects you could expect to complete during your placement include:
- Entry-level coding for current / upcoming projects
- Thorough understanding of coding/development architecture
- Collaborating with UI designers and front-end developers
- Support senior staff
- Problem-solving across various projects
What Are We Looking For:
- Current students / graduates welcome
- Currently studying or recently completed a relevant qualification in software/web development and coding
- Knowledgeable in Lampstack, PHP, CSS, HTML
- Enthusiastic, self-driven and have a knack for problem solving
- Attention to detail and organised
To apply for this internship, the candidate must be:
- Commit to 3+ days a week for a professional internship.
- Working between Monday to Friday each week. Days negotiable.
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume to apply for this role and send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Fees Apply. Payment plan options are available.