Applications Open: Immediately
Location: Collingwood Office, Victoria
Work Type: 2-3 Days p/week (part time)
Project Duration: 12 weeks part time (120 hours)
Remuneration: $25.00 daily (Travel & Meal allowance)
What Makes Us Different?
Our vision is to make work placement a reality for all tertiary students.
How do we do it? We organise 120hr part time internships for current tertiary students and recent graduates to support them in gaining relevant industry experience that is linked to their studies.
We have placements open now and are looking for eligible graduates and students to commence Marketing internships.
About our host company
Our host company is a non-profit organisation, which supports those affected by eating disorders, and their families.They also provide information, education and advocacy about eating disorders to the wider community.They connect those whose lives are affected by eating disorders with the people, services and hope they need for recovery.
Our host company aims to change the stigma associated with eating disorders and spread a message of hope for recovery.
Our host company is currently going through a period of growth and is embarking on our new strategic plan. The Communications team needs a mature and proactive intern to assist with day to day activities and current projects.
The Marketing and Communications officer will work closely with the Communications team on a range of exciting projects.
As part of the placement, the successful applicant will receive:
● Guidance and mentoring from senior staff
● Professional reference upon completion
● Employment pathways
● Practical experience working with an established Australian business.
Placement Activities, Responsibilities & Project Details:
The student will be involved in the following tasks:
● Development of a fundraising kit to support third party and peer to peer fundraisers
● Marketing strategy to highlight and promote host company's services
● Website and social media analysis
● Write and schedule social media posts
● Develop key communications copy including; media releases, flyers, invitations and website content
● Promote upcoming events and workshops
● Provide admin support to the Communications team
● Attend meetings
What Are We Looking For:
● Ideally a second/third year student studying communications, public relations or marketing
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Excellent organisational and time management skills
● Skills in design software such as Photoshop and InDesign would be an advantage
● A mature approach towards the host companies clients on a daily basis
To apply for this internship, the candidate:
● Commit to 2-3 days a week for a professional internship
● Preferred days Tue, Wed or Thursday
● Commit to an 8 -12 week project based internship
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume to apply for this role and send applications to: email@example.com
Service Fees Apply. Payment plan options are available.