Applications Open: Immediately
Location: Mulgrave, Victoria
Work Type: 2-3 Days p/week - (Wed / Thursday Part Time)
Project Duration: 8 Week Duration
Classification: Business Analysis / Research and Development Grants
Remuneration: $25 per day (travel and meal allowance)
What Makes Us Different?
Our vision is to make work placement a reality for all tertiary students.
How do we do it? We organise 120 hours part time internships for current tertiary students and recent graduates to support them in gaining relevant industry experience that is linked to their studies.
We have placements open now and are looking for eligible graduates and students to commence Marketing internships.
About our host company
We’re a team which is focused on solving important skills gaps that impact the productivity and effectiveness of young professionals. Traditionally, these core skills have been overlooked but are widely proven to be critical to any form of professional success.
As part of the placement, the successful applicant will receive:
- Work in teams to deliver on real projects relevant to industry
- Guidance and mentoring from senior host company staff
- Professional reference upon completion
- Practical experience working with an established Australian business
- Network with businesses in the community
- Daily travel and meal allowance
Placement Activities, Responsibilities & Project Details:
- Some of the projects you could expect to complete during your placement include:
- Contribute to the organisation, promotion and marketing of our three major events;
- ○ Communication workshops
- ○ Leadership program
- ○ Celebration and learning conference
- Develop messaging strategy, content planning and production to support the promotion of a host company and the activities and outcomes from its Learn Lead Thrive program.
- Support host company in research, identification and targeting of appropriate parties who might be interested to learn of what we’re doing.
- Planning social media posts and community engagement & management e.g. Facebook group.
- General administration as required
What Are We Looking For:
- Students or graduates welcome
- Current students seeking study credits for practical placement
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment attention to detail and process focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution and initiative focussed
- The ability to work independently and prioritise their workload to meet deadlines
- Organisational skills and willingness to learn
To apply for this internship, the candidate:
- Commit to 2 days a week for a professional internship
- Wednesday and Thursday required
- Commit to an 8 week project based internship
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume to apply for this role and send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Fees Apply. Payment plan options are available.