Applications Open: Immediately
Location: Sydney, NSW
Work Type: 3+ days p/week (Flexible)
Project Duration: 12 week’s Part time (120 hours)
Classification: Marketing Support
What Makes Us Different?
Our vision is to make work placement a reality for all tertiary students.
How do we do it? We organise 120 hours part time internships for current tertiary students and recent graduates to support them in gaining relevant industry experience that is linked to their studies.
We have placements open now and are looking for eligible graduates and students to commence Marketing internships.
About our host company
We’re a team of digital experts, together we are Your Digital Partner. Each team member has a fantastic track record demonstrating consistent performance and delivery of ROI.
The team embodies a variety of digital knowledge and expertise. Our mix of talents ensures that our work is well critiqued and contributed to before it leaves our doors, guaranteeing a high quality output and brilliant results for you every time.
As part of the placement, the successful applicant will receive:
- Professional reference upon completion
- Mentoring and support from senior personnel
- Study credits (students must determine this with their tertiary provider)
Placement Activities, Responsibilities & Project Details:
- Some of the projects you could expect to complete during your placement include:
- Support the marketing and sales team with digital marketing activities
- Data entry
- Content updates to WordPress website
- Development of manuals, marketing templates etc.
- General administration as required
What Are We Looking For:
- Current students / graduates welcome
- Currently studying or recently completed a marketing qualification
- Enthusiastic, driven and have a knack for problem solving
- Attention to detail and organised
- Only qualified candidates need apply
- To apply for this internship, the candidate must be:
- Commit to 3+ days a week for a professional internship.
- Working between Monday to Friday each week. Days negotiable.
To apply for this internship, the candidate:
- Commit to 2-3 days a week for a professional internship.
- Preferred days Tue, Wed or Thursday
- Commit to an 8 -12 week project based internship
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume to apply for this role and send applications to: email@example.com
Service Fees Apply. Payment plan options are available.